Donor Registry Management
Automation and integration of Donor Registry information can expedite donation and the ability to communicate a decedent’s wishes regarding donation. Immediate access to each registration dramatically increases donor authorization.
Why work with Statline for your Donor Registry?
- Experience. Shortened development time vs. in-house development
- Simple. We take the complexity out of the process and data management
- Trust. State DMV/BMV staff trust Statline with handling their sensitive Registry data
- Cost. No capital outlay required for hardware, software, and additional communication support
- Communication. Effective in partnering with both OPO and state DMV/BMV to facilitate changes and troubleshoot issues
- Technology. Statline provides on-going technical support to the OPO for their registry
- Multiple language donor registry site. Able to develop web-based donor registries in multiple languages
- Registry Reports. Access to accurate and detailed reports (classic and visual analytic) provide information including: registry status, status changes, age/race/gender, zip code breakdown, and “events” (i.e., documentation of specific events were someone registered as a donor)
States we have helped
Many of our donor registry databases were developed in support of First Person Authorization legislation. Most involve the inclusion of data fed directly from a governmental source such as a state-based motor vehicle agency. Many of these registries also include the option for the public to sign-up through an OPO-sponsored Web registry. In such cases, we provide the OPO with separate databases, which are queried concurrently when searching for an individual’s registry at the instant of referral.
Interested in learning more? How about a demo?
Contact us to learn how we can help you save and enhance lives!